Monday, 13 June 2011

TOTALLY CONFUSED

My name is Sidney Coad Williams.
I  am a retired South African Police Detective Superintendent.
I am a HEALTH AND PEACE ACTIVIST.
My previous E. Mail connection to www.blogger.com was 
williams.sidney95@gmail.com.
Recentlly my gmail account crashed because I forgot my password.
I now have a new Gmail account to wit:
swsidneycoadwilliams@gmail.com but I can not access my old blogger account wherein I have several posts to my blogger dashboard.
My friends are livid because they can not access my blog posts as they used to. 
I have explained my predicament to as many of them as I could but they are disappointed.
What I can not understand is why google and blogger can not remedy this problem. Surely they have the expertise to transfer my data from my old account to my new one. After all they have internet experts that should be able to figure out how to make a simple transfer of data.
If google and blogger can not solve this problem then I have to apologize for any inconvenience that this event has caused. So much for the expertise of these two giants of the internet.
If anyone reading this cry for help can solve my problem please help me.  My current google. E. Mail address is


swsidneycoadwilliams@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I LOST MY E. MAIL ACCOUNT AGAIN.
    PLEASE HELP ME TO GET IT BACK
    MY E. MAIL ADDRESS IS
    williams.sidney95@gmail.com
    SIDNEY COAD WILLIAMS HEALTH ACTIVIST

    ReplyDelete